Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

domain systems question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know they have been doing very well with their sales of late. Since they don't list the names, or promote them them, how do they get such good prices? Am I right that they just offer a landing page?

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. They have been in the business a long time (Solutionhome, Domain Systems, Moniker)

2. They have a strong list of clients who have been with them from the early days; developed a solid reputation of doing "big" deals and got some good publicity prior to the dot com bust;

3. They have consistently improved their product and service. (1-800 number at the very top of their homepage and the phones are answered by people as opposed to machines).

4. They understand the value of discretion and customer confidentiality.

5. They are still here.

Have I missed anything MC ?

Reaction score
We also market top domains to potential buyers based on actual data we collect through our special For Sale Landing page and Traffic Monitoring system. We sell more names than most because we understand what buyers are looking for and what domains are actually worth.

Having been responsible or assited the top sales in our industry such as wallstreet.com, autos.com, ecommerce.com, truck.com, men.com, guns.com, etoys.com, mortgage.com, and many others, we have built a solid reputation in assisting both buyer and seller in this process. We also run the most secure Registrar and escrow service in our industry.

Let me know if we can assist you with any of your domain related needs.

Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom