Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Tools That I Use Daily

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Learning never stops, I always love to use new tools that's make my domain name investment simple and helpful.

Here is the list of tools that I use for my daily domaining activity.

ExpiredDomains.Net

I use this tool daily to check out the domain names, dropped, auction or pending delete. This tools had lots of filters that are very good to find domain name.

NameInvestors.com
A great tool/platform which I use daily for my domaining. You can find dropping domain names there with metrics that's matter, you can find a previously sold domain which is dropping, you can find number of TLD registered for a particular domain name, you can find similar domain names.

DotDb.com
Another great tool for finding how many possible end-user is for a domain name. I mostly use the only free version but the paid version has lit more feature.

Namebio.com
Want to know what domain name end-user are buying Namebio is one of the great tools where you can find everyday domain sold data.

Dofo.com
Another great took which I use to find number of TLD registered or if a domain name listed for sale. There are many other features which you like.

Uspto.gov
A great resource where you can find if a 'keyword' or 'domain name' is trademarked.

Hi.tv
Not fully related to domain name tool but it's a good platform if you want to talk or have a video call or conference with other domain name investors.

How about you, what domain tools or tool you use daily to make your domaining simple.

Comments

Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appraise.Epik.com is a great tool. It's Estibot but free.

I use NameBio and Archive.org daily.

The Domain Game from Namebio is great way to train your brain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators