Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Trader v1.3 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaggs.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Smartscript have just released Domain Trader v1.3 BETA.

Domain Trader is a revolutionary domain auction script which is integrated with a powerful parking module that allows users to earn revenue through their parked domains. Domain Trader was designed to provide domain professionals with the necessary tools to manage their entire domain portfolio.

Unlike it's competition, Domain Trader is fully integrated with it's own state of the art parking module, which gives users the ability to park their domains and keep track of their PPC revenue profits. The domain parking feature also generates real-time statistics for each parked domain, such as views/clicks/revenue. Domains can be optimized by entering a specific keyword related to that particular domain, so that targeted adverts can be displayed on the parking page.

Domain Trader currently supports two types of parking service:

- DNS Parking which requires users to change their nameservers in order to park their domains.
- FWD Parking which requires users to either setup domain fowarding or they can paste custom code into their index page, which is automatically generated by the system.

Read more about Domain Trader here: http://www.smartscript.net/domain-trader.php
For a full features list see here: http://www.smartscript.net/products/domaintrader/1.3/feature-list.php

For a live demo see here: http://domaintrader.smartscript.net

$299 - Closed source
$799 - Open source

Any questions, just ask.

Domain summit 2024

stma

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by Open Source? We own the code or it's just not encrypted?

siruis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You still monitoring this Post Zaggs? :boink:
Is that Your Script?
I have signed up with about 10 people using that script. Newest versions.
All but one of them I could not put my domain names in there prospective categories!
Also If you add over 200 domain names It takes forever to Manage them because you can only manage 10 at a time!

I have been looking for a GOOD PPC Script! I have bought other scripts and found them to be worthless So I would like to find a open source script or at least one with a good demo. They are impossible to find actually Domain Trader is the only one I have found and I have been looking for months. I am thinking about getting one out sourced.
I have got the Domain name TDLGold.com
Probably be getting the server next month or 2.
:peace:

zaggs.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You still monitoring this Post Zaggs? :boink:
Is that Your Script?
I have signed up with about 10 people using that script. Newest versions.
All but one of them I could not put my domain names in there prospective categories!
Also If you add over 200 domain names It takes forever to Manage them because you can only manage 10 at a time!

I have been looking for a GOOD PPC Script! I have bought other scripts and found them to be worthless So I would like to find a open source script or at least one with a good demo. They are impossible to find actually Domain Trader is the only one I have found and I have been looking for months. I am thinking about getting one out sourced.
I have got the Domain name TDLGold.com
Probably be getting the server next month or 2.
:peace:

Hi,
Was just going through forum a few days back and thought I would bump one of my threads :)

Not sure why you are unable to place your domains in categories. This is one of the problems with our earlier versions but our latest software version (v2.1) has the ability to categorize multiple domains at once.

Domain Trader is continuosly being improved, so if you would like to try our latest demo, please let me know.

Thanks!

:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators