Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain transfer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dherisona

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My new customer was transfer her domain to my wildwestdomain reseller. But her old registrart do not unlock the domain.
Can some one give me solution?..

T

tekz999

A domain MUST be unlocked in order to transfer successfully between registrars. You need to tell the old registrant to unlock the domain.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To go into a bit more detail, your customer should have access to a control panel to manage her domain at her current registrar.

If she does, then she should look for the method of unlocking the domain on her control panel and unlock it if possible.

Some registrars make unlocking difficult (or very difficult).

Which registrar is your new customer with? If she is finding it difficult to unlock her domain, we might be able to help you explain how to unlock the domain.

If she has her domain with a hosting service, we would need to know the name of the real domain registrar, not just the name of the hosting service.

Good luck!

elpeje

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only solution is to call the old registrar and ask them to unlock it.
I have that problem in the past. Very nasty to see registrars playing the fool when answering support emails about unlocking domains.

dherisona

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My new customer didn't have authorize to manage her domain. So he can,t unlock this domain. I already send message to her old reseller registrar but they do nothing and the domain still lock.
The reseller is cakraweb and I think the regristrar is dotregistrar.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom