Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Transfers Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker keep sending me emails (5) so far for the names that I transferred several months ago with a bunch of error in the email???????

Anyone else get the email?

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did...got 5 as well.I just got off the phone now.
I waited 10 minutes only to have a woman come on and tell me the fastest way to get support was to file a support ticket as customer service was fielding a heavy load of calls. What a load. That is their story every time now.
When I said I would wait and speak to a customer support person she said I should phone back! I asked her why I would when I would just get someone telling me the same thing again. I got pissed as this seems to be them sluffing us off of phone support.:veryangry:
She has told me that Charles Metzer or Carla Clark will call me back. Took my phone number but didn't ask my name until I asked who they were going to ask for.:?:

I used to be a huge Moniker fan but I think the Oversee effect is starting and I am looking to get my names elsewhere. I don't like this one bit.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for any inconvenience folks. You can ignore these emails as they were part of a Q/A project and only the email part was live. Your domains are unaffected.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love the way Bari live 24 hrs a day on DNF and Facebook :)
See ya on FB Bari :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom