Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain with traffic but no clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If you have a domain which is receiving a good amount of traffic but it isnt generating any clicks what do you do ?

I have a few domain like this , the domain are such that I cant understand what category to put the domain under at Sedo as the domain name itself doesnt have the keyword in its name.

What do you do if such happens with you ?

I have transferred two of my domains which were doing like this to Parkingsite to see if it helps , but I am asking for your expert opinion.

Thanks

Domain Days 2024

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would potentially help out some if you could post the domains here. Some members may then be able to help you decipher what appropriate keywords to set that the visitors may be looking for.

I dont think this is the correct forum for this, so I will move it to a discussion area more appropriate in which the thread may get more views as well.

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Example of a domain i just got niftyportal.com , already has 26 views in around 2 hours at Sedo , the keyword Sedo has chosen for it is : TV , it hasnt gotten any clicks.

Another domain which I have and is pending sale is gametowncastle.com , it got 41 views in 3 days and 0 click , and the keyword which Sedo was showing in the Account area domain parking page is Shopping.

What to do with niftyportal.com ? It looks like I have gotten a great domain name but I need the traffic to convert to revenue ,

And also where can I chose keyword manually in Sedo ? I can only chose category and if there is no category for the domain name ?

Like i got a baseball domain name , and i had to chose ball sports , and the keyword it has chosen is soccer.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may try shopping related keywords for niftyportal.com (Just a suggestion from what i read here: Shopping@nifty is one of @nifty's portal sites and, as an integrated shopping portal service, it provides a plaza for customers to enjoy secure, comfortable on-line shopping.)

GametownCastle.com i would assume would need online gaming type keywords.

To set you keywords at Sedo, go to your domain management page ... a shortcut to this page is located under your "My Sedo" options from the main menu bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom