Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Without Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxGen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been parking on Sedo for about a year. I just recently developed some sites in December. I've noticed that those sites, while still listed on Sedo, are showing "Domain without content"

How can I get Sedo to recognize the sites actually have content as well as traffic?

Thanks

S

SedoCoUk

I've been parking on Sedo for about a year. I just recently developed some sites in December. I've noticed that those sites, while still listed on Sedo, are showing "Domain without content"

How can I get Sedo to recognize the sites actually have content as well as traffic?

Thanks

Hello MaxGen,

A change in the sales listing from domain to website/project needs to be requested by the member. Before making any changes please review our listing requirements via the following link:

http://www.sedo.com/faq/faq.php?language=us&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

Then simply follow the steps outlined below to remove the “domain” listing and add the “website” listing.

A. REMOVE:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Click on “Domain Management” under “My Sedo.”
3. Check the box to the left of the domain.
4. From the drop-down below, choose "...DELETE selected domains."
5. Click "Execute."

B. RE-ADD:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Click on “Sell Websites” under “Sell Domains.”
3. Click the “Sign up Now” button.
4. Choose the listing type (in this case, "Website and domain").
5. Enter the domain name.
6. Edit Categories, Descriptions, Language Settings, and Sales Options/Asking Price.
7. Check off the box confirming agreement with Sedo’s Terms and Conditions.
8. Click “Insert Domain!”*

An email will be sent to you containing SedoTracker account details for the given domain/website. This email also contains additional information about incorporating the SedoTracker counter into the HTML of your website.

If you have any difficulties with the process please contact Customer Support at www.support.sedo.com or PM me here.

~ Lisa

MaxGen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you. That was very helpful. I've added one of my websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom