Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed *DomainApple.com - Custom Made Domain Name Auction/Parking Website*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*This is a very unique opportunity for an established, custom made domain selling/parking website*

The DomainApple website was started in August of 2007 and I purchased it in 2008 and created a domain name auction and marketplace on it and it has been my pride and joy ever since. I have put a lot of work into its seo and link building as I am the head of internet marketing at a web design firm, so that is what I do for a living.

This website is running on smarscript's Domain Trader Script. I purchased the open source code, with a custom made template created by smartscript. I also purchased the extra auction module for the website for the ability to auction domain names for sale. As I mentioned, I work for an web design and SEO firm, so I have also had programmers work on and tweak many aspects of the site from layout, to features, to css and more. The script with open source, custom made template and custom programming cost me $1800.00 in itself. I also paid $300 for a custom made wordrpess skin that works seamlessly with the rest of the site. VISIT THE BLOG HERE. I also had a custom made logo made for the site. To see a list of the scripts features, please CLICK HERE

- There is a link to DomainApple on the actual SmartScript website which can be seen if you CLICK HERE -

- Also, do a search in Google for DomainApple.com and you will see there is over 2,900 indexed links. There is also over 3,000 links listed in each AltaVista, Yahoo, MSN, and all the other major search engines. The homepage is a PR2 and there are pages with inner PR as well.

- You will be getting a very well optimized site that is already indexed and listed in all the major search engines. I am becoming overwhelmed with my full time job so I must get rid of my favorite site. Someone will get a great website here!

- Also included with the sale will be my MySpace account for DomainApple - SEEN HERE - You can add featured domains here or charge people and feature their domains here or what ever you want to do.

- Also included is the custom made wordpress blog where you can promote domains, for a fee to members if you wish, or gain more exposure, traffic and sales for your own domain names.

- Site is currently hosted with WiredTree on a VPS which is around $40 a month, but of course you are free to host the site any where you wish.

- Domain name is registered with Moniker. *Also included with the sale will be DomainApple.net - DomainApple.org - DomainApple.info domain names. These three are registered at DomainSite.

Revenue Details:

- I have made a few domain sales of my own domain names through the website totaling around $5k - There are many ways to make money through the website including commission on domain sales (if you wish), domain parking revenue, advertising, featuring domain names on MySpace or on the Domain Apple blog, etc. You can also list your own domains for sale if you wish and get exposure and offers for those.

Traffic Details:

- Traffic details taken from AwStats in December. Traffic comes from search engines, direct traffic and from other website. (See link to auction)

*For all other details, please see the auction at SP :)

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a nice site, but just not making you any money I guess huh! Otherwise why would you sell it?

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a nice site, but just not making you any money I guess huh! Otherwise why would you sell it?
Thanks for your reply! This site actually has made some nice money, but my full time job as the head of internet marketing is requiring more and more of my time and efforts. My interests have shifted over the last year and a half and I would now like to concentrate all of my time and efforts on my full time job. I really do hate to sell this site as I have a lot of my time, money and efforts into this site, but instead of waiting until the site is neglected, I think it is best to sell it now and put it in someone elses hands.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks ;)

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you mentioned parking, I didnt see any reference to parking, did I misunderstand?

What to the parking templates look like, if it does have parking? and also what feed are you using?

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you mentioned parking, I didnt see any reference to parking, did I misunderstand?

What to the parking templates look like, if it does have parking? and also what feed are you using?
Yes, if you check the nop navigation, there is a tab for domain parking. You can sign up and add a domain to parking if you would like to see how it works.

To see a demo of a parking page, which are totally customizable by the way, check out Dorthey.com which I currently have parked there.

The ads can currently be pulled from ClixShare, RevenuePilot and Yahoo. There is also an option in the admin to set the amount you make off all the parked domains. If you set it to say 25%, then you will receive 25% of all the money made from the parking ads, and you can pay out the other 75%

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks ;)

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The high bid is now $1750.00 for this website. Please see the auction at SP to place a bid, or pleas feel free to ask any questions here. Thanks :)

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update: 17 days and 9 hours to go!
*High Bid:* Only $1750 - I spent over $2000 alone on the creation and programming of this website!

- Please let me know if you have any questions about the website.

For Sale: DomainApple :)

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only 11 days and 8 hours remain in this auction

- High Bid is $2,000
- There is NO RESERVE

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
- Only 8 days and 9 hours remaining -

BIN has been established at $4000

- No Reserve -

*Please visit SP to post a bid or claim at BIN

Last edited:

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ONLY 4 DAYS and 9 HOURS REMAINING!

Please see the SP auction to place a bid or BIN - Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators