Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainCollection.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who own's it and are you/they a member here or any of the other forums? Yes I could email them but just checking here first.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domain collection = dotregister.com = iHoldings.com. Good registrar, poor player in drop game, basically non existant. Have a habit of keeping DR's expired names, studying traffic, holding good ones in limbo under ppc search page, sending others to domain collection to be sold. resale prices suck. I enquired about one name, got a reply with a price, then a " really good price" then asked about an "expired name" they had parked at thier expired PPC page, never heard from them again. Not to cool.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brinkle.com said:
Who own's it and are you/they a member here or any of the other forums? Yes I could email them but just checking here first.

They have some decent foreign (German, French, Italian...) domains; bought some quite cheap (compared to quality: typeins, branding potential...) after long bargains.

Unlike Nexsite, I would say they are quite professional.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I contacted dotregister on a name they have been sitting on and they never responded back. I picked up domaincollection.info which I guess sliped through the cracks. I figured if it was someone here I would hand it over at reg fee. Since they have something I want I guess I now have a bargaining chip. :)

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have worked with them in the past. Very nice folks - Domain Collection is a trademarked term - http://www.uspto.gov/ - Best of luck - Steve

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh well won't be the first time I've handed one over and won't be the last. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom