Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domaincrawler: seriously broken -- anyone know of upcoming fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumosalesman

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stuff I put in gets automatically valued at $7605. I just about dropped a double chocolate donut at the first valuation, but then I threw in a 0000(george carlin word)fdfa.com to test it. Still $7605.

I'm pretty much paddling water getting ballpark figures and was wondering if anyone could recommend a site. I will be posting asking for assessments in dnforum again but haven't had many responses.

Thanks

L

domainecaboose

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im in the same boat. I have used nameboy and estibot. Estibots come back at virtually nothing and nameboy appraisals come back really high. I curious too

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
those services are absolutely worthless for valuing domains. we have never ever ever had a buyer use them to make an offer and we have never used them to justify an asking price.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What he said. I don't put an ounce of faith in any of those automated appraisal systems.

alanj878

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Estibot it just gives an market value of a similar name but the true power of estibot is it is a tool that lets see the mechanics of a domain meaning backlinks,overture,google , and wordtracker results. All I usual do is check if it hass any value in the domain meaning from 50 bucks up and then it should be worth registring. Except it has a gliche for appraising powerful keywords that dont go together.No appraisal system is good to me since nobody can predict the value of a domain to an enduser ,just like realestate all aappraisal systems are lame even moniker and godaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom