Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domainer on TV 03/30 .. Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domainer to inflatable manufacturing entrepreneur and inventor. Check me out in a couple Friday's from now March 30th. on the MAN CAVE's TV Show on the DIYNetwork cable station. Myself and superbowl champ Tony Siragusa launch my floating movie screen invention into a pool of a lucky homeowner.
http://www.diynetwork.com/man-caves/outdoor-kitchen-cave/index.html
View attachment man-cave-promo3.jpg

I am proof domain name development brings great opportunity, and sometimes opportunities you would never expect.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I spent most of the day getting ready for a big party tomorrow night. When I will be appearing on the MAN CAVE tv show 9PM East Cost and 6pm West Cost and again 12pm East Coast and 9pm West Coast. I am pretty excited..

Please y'all tune in and watch... I want this to be their highest watched episode. Your football or Raven fans.. Tony "the Goose" Siragusa and I will be launching my inflatable movie screen invention into the pool of a lucky homeowner. .. tune in.

For any interested parties... I will be doing a huge discount extravaganza tomorrow also in celebration of this occasion.

View attachment bigscreen1.jpg View attachment bigscreen2.jpg View attachment bigscreen3.jpg View attachment bigscreen4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom