Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domainer podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On that note: how many domainers would be interested in a DNFBlog.com domaining podcast? I've been toying with the idea for a while now. What would you want the podcast to focus on?

utuxia

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think a DNFBlog.com podcast would be great! -- I personally would like to hear more people discuss how they sell their domains in these podcasts. Buying domains is readily available. Almost every site makes buying them easy to search and find...but as a seller, I've had difficulty finding buyers. Maybe my domains suck, but I think it's more that they get lost in all the noise on the mass listing sides like afternic, godaddy auctions, or sedo.com

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think a DNFBlog.com podcast would be great! -- I personally would like to hear more people discuss how they sell their domains in these podcasts. Buying domains is readily available. Almost every site makes buying them easy to search and find...but as a seller, I've had difficulty finding buyers. Maybe my domains suck, but I think it's more that they get lost in all the noise on the mass listing sides like afternic, godaddy auctions, or sedo.com

Thanks! I'll see what I can get done.

Ideally, I would like it to be a little more fun and irreverent, with sections like "Your Domain S*cks!" (a discussion of bad domains used by big brands), an appraisal section, a roundup of weekly news stories, some more casual interviews, domainer spotlights, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom