Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainface Pro 40% discount code

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got this 40% discount code for Domainface Pro which was launched today

Think it works for the next few days but can't be sure - it worked for me and it's brilliant:

http://www.domainface.com

Code: DFPROSAN

Domain Geezer

minty

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you used it yet? It far beats Register Compass - very fast and has autobidding which I've never seen before

I've been using it for the past 3-4 days. So far, I'm impressed - impressed enough to be a lifetime user to get the Grandfather rates as I assume I'll be using some domain searching tool for the forseeable future. It turns out, if you plan on subscribing for longer then a year, it makes more sense to buy the Lifetime plan. A few notes:

• The tools is actually really fast, much faster then others I have to use - including the sorting and returning search results.
  • The UI/UX is a very intuitive, and all the important data is at your fingertips.
  • The power-search makes it really easy to narrow down your search, you can use boolean, grouping, and other operators. You can see these shortcut functions here: DomainFace Power Search
  • I also tried their sniping tool - so I have a few domains I'm hoping to win - I'll report back in how it works when they go into effect.
  • I wish they let you export; right now I have to resort to copying/pasting into Excel (then exporting as CSV) so I can import it into my database/script I wrote.
  • Would be nice if they had some sort of API
  • As of now, it doesn't have Compete.com or SEOMoz stats, but it says it's coming soon.
  • Integration with MarketSamurai is really helpful, and when you do a search from there it's logged into your recent searches.
  • Saved searches is useful for a quick reference later.

So far I"m pleased, and as long as this thing holds up for longer then a year, I'm pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom