Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domaining at Fenway Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A real “Hats Off” to Afternic, Namejet and Elliot Silver for putting together a great domainer networking event last night in Boston, including a ballgame at Fenway, where the Red Sox had 20 hits in a win against the Colorado Rockies! The evening started off at Game On, a bar/restaurant located along side of Fenway Park. Domainers were instantly greeted by a hard working lovely waitress who served many refreshing cocktails to the thirsty bunch on a very hot evening. We were set-up right along side the glassed-in batting cage for the opposing team, so it was pretty cool to watch some of the Rockies loosen-up. There was quite a bit of food to pick on throughout the pre-game networking event, and big shout-out and Thank You to Afternic for hosting a great pre-game event.

The event was well attended with almost 50 guests, including some well known names in the industry such as Matt Overman of Namejet, Bradan Pollock of Legal Brand Marketing, Dave Evanson of Sedo, Tessa Holcomb and the lovely ladies from Igloo – Domain Advisors and many others seasoned domainers. Folks had made their way to the event from as far as Germany and Nova Scotia. While networking was a little tight during the pre-game party, the standing room seats on the third base side of Fenway Park was perfect for the event. Another shout-out and Thank You to Namejet for purchasing the game tickets for each of the attendees of the event! I personally was able to speak with almost every participant for a period of time and took advantage of everybody’s accessibility and willingness to hang out and chat. It was my first domaining networking experience and I was really pleased to have attended and met such great people. It is obvious to see how such events can spark new ideas, invigorate the mission and start new relationships.

Lastly, I wanted to give another shoutout to Elliot Silver for putting the event together. On the heels of the Boston tragedy, it really was a great idea to raise some funds for One Fund Boston, while at the same time watch a ballgame, enjoy some cocktails and network with a truly great bunch of people with something in common. I know for a fact that this is not the first time Elliot gets involved with raising funds for a cause he believes in and I really hope this encourages others to do the same. Keep up the great work Elliot and thanks to all those who attended and made the night a great one!

Domain summit 2024

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom