Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domaining From The Dentist's Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140522_dentist.jpg

Today was a very special day for me. Today was the day that I had my first experience with root canal at the dentist. It’s incredible what domaining epiphanies you can come to while you are serenaded by the high pitched buzz of the dentist’s drill ringing in your ears. I thought that I'd share these five with you.

• I was very happy that my dentist took a number of x-rays of my teeth prior to the butchery. He carefully explained what he planned on doing and I nodded my head thoughtfully in agreement. As if I knew anything! He may as well said, “I’m a sadist that loves inflicting all sorts of pain on patients. It starts with your teeth and ends with your wallet.” Despite my disturbing thoughts I was quite relieved that he had an x-ray machine as it proved that I wasn’t back in the dark ages.

Likewise, our businesses need x-ray machines to find out what’s going on inside of them. They’re called financial reports. These are very different from checking your revenue or bank balance each day. These reports tell you lots of important stuff like how to be more profitable and nasty little things like how much tax you should pay. Remember tax, please don’t forget it as the government doesn’t…regardless of who you voted for.

• Like dentistry you really shouldn’t be messing around with your domain name traffic yourself. Could you imagine drilling your own teeth? As I laid back and stared into the bright light above my head I was very comfortable that my teeth were being worked on by an expert.

Read More

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators