Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domains by proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska56

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mods. Please move this as you feel fit.

OK I know my silly nerdboy domains CentennialChallenges .net .org .info .us .biz

are not worth anything but I still want the .com

So I looked it us at whois.sc (is this the best by the way?) and foundit to be registerd by Domains by proxy.

Why would someone hide the fact that they own some silly name.

Well I want it and contacted Domains By Proxy and asked then to contact for me the owner and ask them if they would accept an offer. they wont.

How do I get this name. I dont wat it at any cost and I am not rich by any means but it is I think a low value name and I would pay a resonable amount for it an maby above apprased value just because I want it to finish off my collection.

Oh by the way when I called domains by proxy's 24 hr coustomer support they asked me for my id or domain name that I OWNED I said "centennial challenges" and they where about to give me any info I wanted I had to stop them and let them know I was just inquiring about a name. then they got all secretive with me. I dont know what I am saying here. I am not dissing them just seemed a little easy to break throug security. (they have a huge lock on there front page) To bad I am a little honest I probally could have transfered it to my self If I wanted to

Thanks for stopping by

Alaska56...

iPowerBuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello there :) :

A lot of people purchase the DBP service to hide their information from spammers.

You should be able to send an email with your offer to:

[email protected]

Email sent to that address should go through some spam filters and ultimately to the Registrant.

I personally like FREEWHO.COM myself for looking up WHOIS information.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Dan

alaska56 said:
Mods. Please move this as you feel fit.

OK I know my silly nerdboy domains CentennialChallenges .net .org .info .us .biz

are not worth anything but I still want the .com

So I looked it us at whois.sc (is this the best by the way?) and foundit to be registerd by Domains by proxy.

Why would someone hide the fact that they own some silly name.

Well I want it and contacted Domains By Proxy and asked then to contact for me the owner and ask them if they would accept an offer. they wont.

How do I get this name. I dont wat it at any cost and I am not rich by any means but it is I think a low value name and I would pay a resonable amount for it an maby above apprased value just because I want it to finish off my collection.

Oh by the way when I called domains by proxy's 24 hr coustomer support they asked me for my id or domain name that I OWNED I said "centennial challenges" and they where about to give me any info I wanted I had to stop them and let them know I was just inquiring about a name. then they got all secretive with me. I dont know what I am saying here. I am not dissing them just seemed a little easy to break throug security. (they have a huge lock on there front page) To bad I am a little honest I probally could have transfered it to my self If I wanted to

Thanks for stopping by

Alaska56...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom