Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domains dropping from 1and1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious where domains from 1and1 drop. Does 1and1 have an agreement with Snap or Pool?

Thanks for your help.

irishmat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont know the answer but fonz you were looking lonely in this thread so i will chip in

my advice is if you want a name backorder it with everyone (except GD backorders cos they are next to useless)

you only pay if they get the name for you so may aswell make them all work for you!:boink:

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks irishmat. Unfortunately the domain I was going after was redeemed by the current registrant. I guess this was a blessing in disguise considering 1and1 is arguably one of the worst registrars to deal with.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fonzie007 said:
Thanks irishmat. Unfortunately the domain I was going after was redeemed by the current registrant. I guess this was a blessing in disguise considering 1and1 is arguably one of the worst registrars to deal with.

hey fonzie - good to see you here @ DNF.... saying 1and1 is one of the worst registrars is surely an understatement LOL

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love 1and1 - they have been nothing less than perfect for me for the last 6 months! Plus they are the lowest cost.

yesbrilliant

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Extremely rude support 1and1. Cheap domains, average hosting, but extremelly rude support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom