Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domains For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainpipe

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am very impressed with Parked.com so far. I would just like to see things changed in the way in handles "Domains For Sale". It appears as the only option is to have all your domains listed for sale or don't have any listed for sale.

I would like the following options:

1. the ability to individually list a domain for sale

2. the ability to change the wording... for example I would prefer "This domain may be for sale" vs. "This domain is for sale"

3. the ability to change the email address for domain sales inquiries... I am afraid of email harvesters being able to get my main email address... I am ok with the fact that Parked.com has my address... just don't want everybody else having it

4. the ability to have a link to a page with info on the domain... perhaps my own sales page or simply a link to a sedo/afternic listing

ANYBODY ELSE LIKE THESE IDEAS? All in all... PARKED.COM IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mainpipe said:
I am very impressed with Parked.com so far. I would just like to see things changed in the way in handles "Domains For Sale". It appears as the only option is to have all your domains listed for sale or don't have any listed for sale.

I would like the following options:

1. the ability to individually list a domain for sale

2. the ability to change the wording... for example I would prefer "This domain may be for sale" vs. "This domain is for sale"

3. the ability to change the email address for domain sales inquiries... I am afraid of email harvesters being able to get my main email address... I am ok with the fact that Parked.com has my address... just don't want everybody else having it

4. the ability to have a link to a page with info on the domain... perhaps my own sales page or simply a link to a sedo/afternic listing

ANYBODY ELSE LIKE THESE IDEAS? All in all... PARKED.COM IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!

I agree with all your ideas...and especially this:
PARKED.COM IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any experience with adult names on parked.com?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mainpipe,
I just sent this URL to the guy who wrote the for sale system and see what he an do. I don't think your ideas should be too hard to implement.

Donny
Parked.com

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just recently signed up, and I am also impressed with the layout and features. Just testing a few domains for now, so no comment on overall performance yet.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my understanding I think Christian has or will launch some new additions to the 'For Sale' system very soon.

Thanks for the ideas mainpipe.

Donny

mainpipe

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
From my understanding I think Christian has or will launch some new additions to the 'For Sale' system very soon.

Thanks for the ideas mainpipe.

Donny

Great! You guys seem very responsive to the wants and needs of your users. I think that makes you stand out from the crowd. You truly operate as partners with us... keep up the good work. Definitely a great start!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, i agree parked.com is paving the way into becoming one of the best parks in the domain business

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom