Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domains going AWOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed domains going AWOL in their TrafficZ account? I just noticed about half-dozen which were in my account and resolving and then the domain dissappeared from my account and it was resolving to a TrafficZ parking page. It's a bit worrying to me. I've now got to go and check my whole account!!

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains can go awol if they lapse and the new owner puts them in trafficz.

If you are still the owner of the domain, then maybe trafficz inadvertantly transferred the domain to someone claiming to be owner.

Otherwise, there may be some problem with the system. If you find this to be the case, please post here to let me know, as I have thousands of domains there and I'll need to do some checking up myself!

Thanks.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for the fact that there have been some (more than a few) domains which were in my account (included in an earlier .csv download) which are now missing (in the latest .csv download) which I have had to import again into my account. The missing domains were obviously resolved to a TrafficZ page because I was still url forwarding the domains. But these domains were AWOL in my account. I would strongly recommend that you and everyone check the domains you are forwarding to TrafficZ with the domains which are actually listed on TrafficZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom