Domains Prefixed With "e"

lotk.com

DNF Member
Reaction score
I don't usually invest in domains that start with "e" then keyword(s) but have acquired a few recently. What are your thoughts on value?

For example, if the "keyword" .com sold for $100,000, what is the expected value of the "ekeyword" .com version. In your own opinion, are they worth .1%, 1%, 10% of the non "e" versions or is it not even applicable?

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Reaction score
Although I havent own any ekeyword.com, I value such domains, only if its really a popular keyword.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Reaction score
value is a matter of someone else coming to terms with what they are willing to pay so it is difficult to put a value on such a name.

However, some are well branded into our commerce and accepted. For instance, here in a hospital environment patients are prompted to sign documents electronically. In the trade this is know as an eSig for e(lectronic) Sig(nature).

The use of e as a prefix was a very popular item in the mid/late 90's to early /mid 2000's. Some have survived the every changing lingo of internet (eSig, eCig) but many have gone away. eToys was massively popular. e became engrained into the conscious of the consumer as the personal PC's started taking off and being heavily purchased. It was almost the branding that e represented electronic which conveyed to the consumer that the promo was for a product sold on the internet.

Top Bottom