Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainsite.com - Review this Registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Domainsite.com is a unique, independent, and fully ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Our goal is to fully meet every customer\'s needs and wants for domain name registration and renewal. Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Denver\'s LODO district. Our staff is diverse, employing a wide range of bright, intelligent, and hardworking students, scholars, and free thinkers. Unlike the other guys, all of our employees are empowered (and in fact commanded) to use their own personalized understanding of domain needs to solve any and all of our customers\' domain name related issues and questions.

Gerrit

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See also this thread http://www.dnforum.com/f212/domainsite-thread-149528.html

I have been a satisfied DomainSite customer since quite a while now (almost 2 years), have only come across one problem. The specific issue is described in the link ; apart from that, I am very satisfied with Domainsite: quick support replies, easy and user-friendly interface, good prices, lot of extentions possible, ...

One question apart from the issue in the other topic (see link): are DomainSite's staffmembers trained people or people that do the site as a secundary occupation? "Scholars" makes me think of 15 year olds that do it after schooldays, but that's probably just my bad English? (I am not a native speaker)

cottontail

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input... We certainly do our best.

Domainsite does have a few employees who are currently furthering their education, but everyone is well trained in the management of domains and DNS. Our staff is pretty diversified (but no 15 yr olds!). Most of us have college degrees and all of us have lot of domain-education, as well as a sincere dedication to providing excellent support... Thanks again for using Domainsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom