Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DomainSite does not allow PayPal for Transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have registered quite a few new domains at DomainSite using PayPal, but when I tried to transfer to them a name currently registered elsewhere, I cannot find the option of using PayPal. Is that really the case, or am I missing something here? Anyone with similar experience? Thanks.

Netego

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
I have registered quite a few new domains at DomainSite using PayPal, but when I tried to transfer to them a name currently registered elsewhere, I cannot find the option of using PayPal. Is that really the case, or am I missing something here? Anyone with similar experience? Thanks.

I have no problem paying by PayPal when transfering domains to DomainSite.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, for transfering there is NOT possibility to pay with Paypal, you are correct, but you can "go arround": go to "View your accounts credit information" and ad funds to your credit via Paypal. Than when transfering domain it will offer you to pay with the credit money on your account.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks denny007 for the workaround. And Netego if this is not what you do, mind sharing how you are able to pay with PayPal? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom