Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainSpa.com CEO kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say that I just did a deal with Igal the owner of DomainSpa and was very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge of this business.

If there were more people like him in this business (and there are plenty already) we'd all be doing more deals with less hassles.

Just a big thanks to Igal.

(No. He did not pay me to post this :)

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Rob,

You are so enthousiast that I guess we have to trust you.

My little experience with he/she was about someone very secret and unsure if he/she should keep or sell me their domain name (or it was simply a strategy, part of the negotiation game).

After +6 months negotiating the purchased domain I have to admit I still don't know if I was dealing with a man or a woman (Igal =? Misses Jellow).

Happy to read you find a great and interesting domainer on this person.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What was the deal?

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are dealing with someone for six months and have never picked up the phone and talked to the person and don't even know the sex of the person with whom you are dealing, then how are you supposed to have any successful dealings with that person?

HE is very accessible by phone and I guarantee you will learn something just by talking to him ON THE PHONE.

Sorry NDA. I did not post here to talk about the deal but to give credit to the person running DomainSpa, the category of this thread.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rob, Unfortunately I don't speak nor understand english spoken so the phone idea was not good for me.
Now, I succeed to purchase their PremiumDomains.com name so the frenchy guy was not so bad in email negotiations.

Well, you don't have an NDA to tell us if Igal is a man or a woman and if Igal is also named Misses Jellow?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had many dealings with Igal and he is a class act.

-=DCG=-

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ditto.
a model for many in this industry :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say that I just did a deal with Igal the owner of DomainSpa and was very impressed by his professionalism and knowledge of this business.

If there were more people like him in this business (and there are plenty already) we'd all be doing more deals with less hassles.

Just a big thanks to Igal.

(No. He did not pay me to post this :)

I respectfully disagree, anyone who uses 4 letter words to his clients as Igal has, is a not only Unprofessional but a low class act.

Whatever face he puts on with you or other well known's in this industry, is not the same face he puts on with his clients, and I have the emails to back it up it.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't speak to that but can say for myself, I might behave differently in emails than I do on the phone. Emails are VERY impersonal.

ALWAYS pick up the phone and talk to people if you want to do deals and/or have a problem with someone.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just found:

"If you don’t know Igal Lichtman by name, you may have heard of a software company he founded called Magic Solutions. If you haven’t heard of Magic Solutions, you may have heard of Network Associates (formerly McAfee Associates), the company Lichtman sold Magic Solutions to in 1998 for $110 million dollars..."

Read more at:
http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory.htm

Also, my post above may let think I am a terrific negotiator...
So lets clarify that I closed the deal at 8 times my initial offer!
So probably the better one was Igal.
LOL

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Thank you.

Also, WOW. Eight times your original offer! You give hope to all domain owners out there :)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, my post above may let think I am a terrific negotiator...
So lets clarify that I closed the deal at 8 times my initial offer!
So probably the better one was Igal.
LOL

And I know that you never low ball in your initial offers so I don't want to think about how much you paid for that name:)

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Igal is one of the best folks in the business. We have dealt with him for years and he is just about as good as it gets whether buying or selling domains with them. They also have a huge portfolio that seems to get better all the time. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom