Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainSpa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with DomainSpa.com?

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www said:
Anyone have experience with DomainSpa.com?
I know they are working on a new system that is easier to use than their old system. I don't think it's in place yet. I tried several domains there in the past and was underwhelmed, but others here may have had better luck. In the past they pushed really hard for you to park most or all of your domains with them, only optimizing your domains if you had a certain number of pageviews, etc.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had excellent results at DomainSpa. I moved all my domains ~200 which were parked at Sedo. The customer service is excellent and they have an amazing selection of templates. I have 10-12 domains for the new PC format (UMPC) and I asked and within 3 hours I had a custom tempate - see example

http://www.extremeumpc.com

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CPM: $83.42 (all of march 06) - I'm not sure if that is good or not as I've only been in this biz 3-4 months.

eminem467

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too was looking for similar services, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
They are a terrible company and you will be extremely sorry if you decide to go with them, what bunch of scammers.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I too was looking for similar services, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
They are a terrible company and you will be extremely sorry if you decide to go with them, what bunch of scammers.

I agree 100%!!!

Hopkinted

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too have had great experiences with DomainSpa. Great templates, CPM's and service. What more could you ask for in a parking company. For the people who were "scammed" by the Spa please elaborate!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainspa is a great company to work with.

Very professional and great landers.

-=DCG=-

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I gave them a shot this month, having moved some of my domains over from Siteparker when I heard people having issues with payment. I agree, nice pages, and so far so good...

MrsJello

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like the "guru" eminem467 has clarified his statements regarding his "statement" - "Re: DomainSpa.com IS A RIP OFF "

read below from his PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Dnforum -The place to talk, buy and sell domains [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: New Private Message at Dnforum -The place to talk, buy and sell domains

Dear MrsJello,

You have received a new private message at Dnforum -The place to talk, buy and sell domains from eminem467, entitled "Re: DomainSpa.com".

This is the message that was sent:

Don't know what the hell you're talking about, Domain Spa is a piece of shit company, I wanted to purchase a domain they had for sale and they told me to **** off for whatever reason, what a terrible business and what a terrible experience.
Guess you got me confused with someone else, now stop sending me PM's, I don't have that kinda time to waste.

The "guru" does not have any idea what is domain parking, but likes to "express his feelings" in public

rhommel

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is domainspa.com having technical difficulties right now? I just signed up this morning and I was able to log in fine in the morning. But now I can not log in to my account. I tried both my email address and account number with correct password and entered the verification correctly but still will not work.. I keep ketting "Incorrect login or password. Try again..." error message.

I tried everything. I even clicked on "Forgot Password" link but it goes to a page where Branch CA is not available.

Please help! I just set up my account, and not even one day, Im already having problems

note: How do you contact them for technical support? I emailed them at [email protected]. I tried calling the phone # listed in the WHOIS (as per their instruction on their page) but I got a voicemail recording which sounded funny. they just said the phone number and the standard greeting. They did not even say if that number is indeed DOMAINSPA

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really like their landers.

Unfortunately telling from a current experience their support is everything but "nice".

"Shortspoken" would be a better matching term i guess.

And yeah, i tried that phone # as well - i agree the answering machine doesn't sound too much of a company really...no mention of Domainspa whatsoever.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I really like their landers.

Unfortunately telling from a current experience their support is everything but "nice".

"Shortspoken" would be a better matching term i guess.

And yeah, i tried that phone # as well - i agree the answering machine doesn't sound too much of a company really...no mention of Domainspa whatsoever.

I had the same experience, lets add "EVASIVE" to the list.

MrsJello

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Support is to SUPPORT and not to have a private free shrink sessions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom