Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DomainSponsor Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the implementation of DS 3.0, my RPM (Revenue per 1000 Unique Visitors) at DomainSponsor has improved. Although I have not had enough time to do a thorough analysis, I have raised the reported RPM at PPCIncome.com to $45 for DS.

With the recent loss of most of the SEO traffic at GoldKey, GoldKey RPM has fallen sharply. Normally, I do not make revisions based on short-term changes or trends. However, the drop has been so pronounced, that the RPM has dropped to $45 for my test portfolio. Complicating the evaluation of GK RPM is the fact that they do not report Unique Visitors, merely Visitors.

Of course, different portfolios can have very different results. The PPCincome test portfolio includes a wide range of domains, some very general and some very targeted. The traffic categories are similarly diverse.

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Hiosilver,
I have a question for you regarding domainsponser.
I saw at severl forums that you know how to place paid links directly on your landing page. (instead of the listing page).
Can you please tell us how to do it ?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also my DS easrings increased about 20%, good job DS !

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
zenom said:
Hello Hiosilver,
I have a question for you regarding domainsponser.
I saw at severl forums that you know how to place paid links directly on your landing page. (instead of the listing page).
Can you please tell us how to do it ?

I wish I knew how to. I did not know that DomainSponsor is doing that now. They did it in the past. I think that Google, their lead search partner, wants the categories on the landing page, rather than one-click links. People in the know (who have tested this) tell me that categories generate more revenue than one-click links for most domains. However, some very targeted domains do better with one-click.

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hiOsilver said:
I wish I knew how to. I did not know that DomainSponsor is doing that now. They did it in the past. I think that Google, their lead search partner, wants the categories on the landing page, rather than one-click links. People in the know (who have tested this) tell me that categories generate more revenue than one-click links for most domains. However, some very targeted domains do better with one-click.

Thank you for your responce.
I hope it will be possible one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom