Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainsponsor = MORONS, keep blocking BuyaHoop.com because they think it is Yahoo TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They already blocked me BuyAHoop.com 3 times, I always have to remind them to unblock it, now they blocked it again and are ignoring my rquest to unblock it. What morons must they be to be unable to mark the domain as unblockable ? Total idiots there, I am frustrated with their idiocy and ignorance, SHAME ON DOMAINSPONSOR.

Now I feel better..

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another reason to use Parked :)

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just move it...You must have at least another ppc company?
I have domains blocked at one place, but at anoher they are ok....so....it ......goes....

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just move it...You must have at least another ppc company?
I have domains blocked at one place, but at anoher they are ok....so....it ......goes....

perhaps the domain was converting really well at DS

that's why he wants it unblocked, rather than move

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That gets traffic? lol

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
perhaps the domain was converting really well at DS
that's why he wants it unblocked, rather than move
Exactly, it was making every year $75 I own it really long. Where the trafic comes from - no idea, can not be expired after all those years, must be some campaign or some saying or something like that... Not much money, I know, but it is about principle, they keep blocking it and promissing they will never block it again because it is stupid and now they are pissing me off because they ignore me...I am going to call my manager right now (I never ever called because they always answered emails before).

Now checking exactly - last year it was almost 2 month banned and in 10 month had 2,862 visitors (2,279 US) and made $122.82 thats $12/month, again not much money but it is about principle

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly, it was making every year $75 I own it really long. Where the trafic comes from - no idea, can not be expired after all those years, must be some campaign or some saying or something like that... Not much money, I know, but it is about principle, they keep blocking it and promissing they will never block it again because it is stupid and now they are pissing me off because they ignore me...I am going to call my manager right now (I never ever called because they always answered emails before).

Now checking exactly - last year it was almost 2 month banned and in 10 month had 2,862 visitors (2,279 US) and made $122.82 thats $12/month, again not much money but it is about principle

"buy a hoop" is a saying on the courts

back in the day, when we shoot ball on the court and someone couldn't shoot.
we would say "you can buy a basket" now it's just transended to "buy a hoop", as "shooting hoops" means playing basketball.

you can quote that to your AM @ DS if you wish

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DS tip...bypass your account manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom