Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainsponsor optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any quick tips on how to optimize a domain name? They have what I see is an exclusion Kwd list. That's all? Is this the only way to do it? If so how many Kwds does one need to put in really?

Highly appreciate any responses....
Thanks !

Anybody ?

Also, is there a way using the referer method to check stats per domain ?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ummm..... do you mean how to optimize domains faster, like ones that don't get much traffic?

If so, try entering in some search terms yourself... but don't click anything! :)

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
Ummm..... do you mean how to optimize domains faster, like ones that don't get much traffic?
If so, try entering in some search terms yourself... but don't click anything! :)

cyphix,
Nope, you misunderstood me.
What I mean is this....
There are domains that have traffic.
My question is can I do anything to have the landing page optimized so the appropriate kwds are displayed for visitors to click on? Or is this only a gradual process ?

And next, if you know (am sure you do) whether there is any way to find out stats for each domain while using the redirect method....

Thanks !

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think some people are given the possibility to choose the keywords, but the majority of us have to go thorug the optimization process.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
octobus said:
I think some people are given the possibility to choose the keywords, but the majority of us have to go thorug the optimization process.
Yeah... I don't think there is any way you can select the KW's for the page to optimize to... the page just takes time to optimize.

And next, if you know (am sure you do) whether there is any way to find out stats for each domain while using the redirect method....

I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly.. no matter what method you use to get the traffic to DS.. the stats are compiled & shown the same.

To get daily stats for a certain domain..... just click on "Domain Stats" & then the appropriate domain..

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, thanks guys.
Their help section was offline when I tried to get this info, hence I asked here...
From the replies and from their now online Help section, I understand, there is no faster way for me to have the domain landing pages optimized.

And the redirect method in 'my' Domain stats does not show any domains.
Which means that there is some error in the method or URL I am using for redirection.
However, I do not believe this to be the case.
So the only recourse is Support, but they've not responded for near 1-2 days now : ) so I'm gonna need to wait some more.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best method for sending traffic to DS is by using proredirect.com

This service is run by DS and stops you from losing 404 and subdomain traffic that could be lost by using a forward.

If you would like to jump start the auto optimization on any domain, simply visit the domain a few times, make a search for the terms that you think your visitors will be looking for, but do not click the results.(clicking your own results will lead to a fast closing of your account). DS auto optimization works by showing the most searched for terms at the top, so by doing your own searches, you are basically feeding the system to show these results faster.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:
but do not click the results.(clicking your own results will lead to a fast closing of your account).

I have clicked thru a few times. Because, I was interested in the actual listing.

I guess if they see the same ip # showing up against the same acct.
They figure out that you are manipulating your own results.

I guess I better be careful.

Sorry - DS. I was just curious. :cheeky:

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Domainnut !
Though I've covered subdomains + 404's via A records & the like, I guess using proredirect should rest the case once and for all, to check which actual domains make the dough !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom