Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainSponsor Optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

How does the domainsponsor optimization work? How long does it take for a domain to be "optimized"? I have a typo of a major bank, and right now, none of the related searches are relevant... I just want to know how long, or how many clicks, or how many searches DS usually needs before it starts optimizing the links on the page... Any help at all, even reframing the question for me, would be helpful.

-Mike

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mikesherov said:
Hello all,

How does the domainsponsor optimization work? How long does it take for a domain to be "optimized"? I have a typo of a major bank, and right now, none of the related searches are relevant... I just want to know how long, or how many clicks, or how many searches DS usually needs before it starts optimizing the links on the page... Any help at all, even reframing the question for me, would be helpful.

-Mike

It all depends:

More traffic = faster optim

You can also make some related searches, then It will opt faster. But don`t click links yourslef - thats fraud.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks stuff,

Yes, I understand that more traffic = faster optim.

The question is, is there a certain number of clicks a certain category needs to get, a certain number of searches... ergo, how does Domainsponsor decide which keywords to optimize, and about how many clicks does it take?

Like I said, if I'm going about this in the wrong way, how can I better reframe my question?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mikesherov said:
The question is, is there a certain number of clicks a certain category needs to get, a certain number of searches... ergo, how does Domainsponsor decide which keywords to optimize, and about how many clicks does it take?

Best way contact DS and ask them

aditan22i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about DomainSponsor, but on Sedo we can suggest our own keywords that we think it will return good search related links result. Can't we do that at DS?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as far as I know, you can only exclude keywords at DS, not suggest your own for optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom