Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainSponsor Pages - Back Button problem losing us all revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I think I may have found atleast one of the ways all of our revenues can be increased through DomainSponsor...

When I visit any domain name using DomainSponsor, do a search (click one of the keywords), and then click on one of the search results everything is fine up to that point. But once at the site, click the back button in your browser to continue checking the other search results. You'll find that instead of getting taken back to the previous page you were on with all the search results, the visitor gets thrown back to the main default page. Additionally, none of the side links or keyword links accross the top are there anymore. They just disappear.

This has to be extremely frustrating to anyone trying to go through the search results. How would you like it if every time you did a search in google and clicked on a site, you had to go all the way back to the main page again, perform your search all over, and then find where you last looked in the listings.

Is everyone else experiencing the same thing? If so, email DomainSponsor or call them about this as I have already done. If we get this were fixed I think we'd all see more clicks and more revenue.

- Jason

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the same thing. It's working fine here.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ToastyX said:
I'm not seeing the same thing. It's working fine here.

What browser are you using?
I tried it from 3 different computers all using IE and keep seeing this problem.

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm using Mozilla. I have sent you a PM.

Edit: From talking with NameYourself, the problem seems to affect my domains as well, but it seems to affect IE and not Mozilla. (I couldn't test with IE since I'm using Linux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom