Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

domainsponsor stole my revenue, they are thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They closed my account without paying the balance.They said that they forfeited the revenue.No illegal activities from me.they closed many accounts without giving money , They are paid from google ,They are not sharing this revenue with partners.They dont have telephone support about parking.If you call oversee.net ,they will give unavailable person ,there is recorded voice in order to cheat you.They steal also small revenues ,after stealing every accounts money if person opens an thread in forum , a lot of domainsponsor managers write in the topic ,they are seen as a forum member and trying to support domainsponsor.Domainsponsor is thief ,Domainsponsor is scammer,Domainsponsor is deceitful.

If domainsponsor is not agree , show us: did they pay to me? Domainsponsor is paid from Google ,did they give the revenue back? if yes show the exact date of refund to advertisers with paper's screenshot.If they cant do that Everybody must believe that they are thief.

Domain Days 2024

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im pretty happy with DS
Ive been a customer since 2002 and been paid every time, you must have done something what is against their TOS

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am inclined to agree 101% with Rico ....

Maybe you F'ed up ...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am inclined to agree 101% with Rico ....

Maybe you F'ed up ...
Rico has been member of this company before the new owner.What is F'ed up?? are you stupid that you dont believe domainsponsor is deceitful.I give you your words YOU F'ED UP.company who you supported did not advocate themselves because they know they are thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom