Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Domains'zone files

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're looking for the full updated database of all domains currently registered under com net & org, can anyone help us, please ?

Yes, Netsol leaves downloading them for free but we don't have a static ip so we can only download them from your server, if someone would be so kind to help us doing this.
We don't need any future updates, just the full list now ... We've a fast dsl connection and 2 Pcs to make our download faster.

We're also interested in databases of any other tld you can get and, of course, we'd pay something for your time and for having bored you.

domainfaith.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IDEA:
You can use a sevice like http://dyndns.org to make your changing IP connected to the domain all the time. I have a subdomain on mine.nu, but they have many free 2nd level domains and even paid service for customers' domains.

Will this work?

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of spam emails contacting me selling domain and whois database in CD's for as less as $50. Contact one of them if you are interested.

theparrot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainfaith.com said:
IDEA:
You can use a sevice like http://dyndns.org to make your changing IP connected to the domain all the time. I have a subdomain on mine.nu, but they have many free 2nd level domains and even paid service for customers' domains.

Will this work?

no, this gives you a constant name, not a constant address

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cwsteam.com said:
I see a lot of spam emails contacting me selling domain and whois database in CD's for as less as $50. Contact one of them if you are interested.

I don't need a whois database but simply the full domains'list currently registered ... Unfortunately, I don't trust these bulk spammers, I'd never give them my credit card otherwise it would have been an interesting deal :(

Probably I found someone able to help me, I'm taking private agreement with him, thanks anyone for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom