Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

donny,how to get 1 click template?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urir123

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donny

can you give us some tips wich kind of domains get 1 click template,
i have full Targeted visitors and with 1 click i got double CTR .
so if Parked.com could switch my domains to those template, Maybe it would
increase Parked.com revenue . i found that those
templates have higher ctr for me because visitors dont get distracted
by graphics. just links.

tanks!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I understand (I have asked this question a dozen times) it is Yahoo that determines this by the url and rarely do any get this lander...like one in a blue moon....if anyone knows the secret formula please tell me also because even testing one word generics or type-in generics they all seem to hit the two click lander..

Chris

If they were all one click, my port would make at least 30-50% more real rev imo

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's actually easier than you think. Find a term that people are searching for and people are paying for and buy a domain based off of that and you are all set. But the most important part is what people are paying for. And in most cases the extension doesn't matter except for what type of traffic you will be getting.

Donny

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny you need to explain this a little more I have a domain I just moved to you that gets good traffic Binaries.tv a lot of people are looking for the USEnet newsgroups etc... I had a one click lander at SEDO and besides that I really don't understand how the RPC is the same I thought you paid out higher % wise and that yahoo was paying better than Google was paying. Domain averaged 450 uniques and 30% CTR $15 a month at SEDO what's funny if I type alt.binaries.tv the exact address of what the newsgroup would be on USENET it goes to a one click lander

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny you need to explain this a little more I have a domain I just moved to you that gets good traffic Binaries.tv a lot of people are looking for the USEnet newsgroups etc... I had a one click lander at SEDO and besides that I really don't understand how the RPC is the same I thought you paid out higher % wise and that yahoo was paying better than Google was paying. Domain averaged 450 uniques and 30% CTR $15 a month at SEDO what's funny if I type alt.binaries.tv the exact address of what the newsgroup would be on USENET it goes to a one click lander

Now this one is easy to explain. When you do a search for binaries on a domain, you only end up getting back 4 results. No domain will go to a 1 click with only 4 results. But when you do a search for "alt binaries" you get at least 10. This is good. This is not always a perfect rule of thumb, but it usually tells you what is going to happen.

Does that make sense?

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Attempted to delete this one because it was a duplicate message.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Attempted to delete this one because it was a duplicate message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom