Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dont park non-US domain on SEDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domains are removed from SEDO because they say that my domains are not converting enough for the advertisers. This is because I have a large amount of non-english domains. I have domains in german, chinese, malay and spanish too.

You are allowed to list your domains for sale ( non-english / other ccTLD ) but please do not park it there if you do not want it to be removed like me.
Luckily, they did not delete my revenues and would still pay me for my past month to date.

To Sedo:
Please don't allow people to park their non-US domain on Sedo if you do not welcome non-US traffic. It is not my fault that my traffic is not converting, you guys welcome me to park my ccTLDs there like .com.my (Malaysia) .de (German), spanish names, german words and .com.cn (China).

J

jelly

I have some .co.uk's there that have done ok...just switched a few over to parkingsite today though.

I was under the impression most parking sponsors frowned on Chinese traffic?

S

SedoCoUk

Hi bebop83,

If you pm me your Sedo login ID I'll be happy to look at your account myself.

We would only decline traffic if, for some reason, it wasn't coming from natural sources like type ins, search engine queries or natural links from past development. If a domain is receiving all of its traffic from known bad sources that won't convert to sales for the ads' sponsors, of course, we can't accept it.

Jay
[email protected]

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think it could be due to your asian traffic.
i am sure they welcome european traffic as much as US traffic.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my best performing domains on sedo has traffic coming from Korea.. and other far eastern countries.

Sedo supports all the countries Google Supports. Traffic from un-natural sources.. like spyware domains, fake clicks, popups etc are cause for domains to be removed.

No parking program frowns on Chinese traffic.. Its the Chinese ISPs that block Parking Programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom