Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker dot ASIA at Moniker

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 10 .ASIA names (3 names purchased at Pool Auction) registered through Moniker during Landrush. When I wanted to change their DNS, in June, Moniker Support said I should wait until the Auction is over. I tried several times to change their DNS again in last week of September, but Failed.

Then I submitted a support ticket on 26th/Sept informing them that I am unable to change the DNS of .ASIA.
During this period, all these domains were using Moniker name servers and parked at Domain Sponsor (not by me, but by Moniker). The whois displayed moniker name servers.

On 2nd/Oct Client Support replied and said that the ticket is "escalated your Ticket to our Technical Team for further troubleshooting and resolution". Since then the status of my ticket has changed to "work in progress". I noticed in the WHOIS database the the name servers have been changed to DSREDIRECTION (DS) and no Parking page. But I have no control over the DNS and still unable to do DNS chages as usual through the Moniker user CP.

Moniker Support Ticket system is useless once again as usual. So I have sent several reminders (emails) to "Moniker Comments" and "John". But no one replies. The ticket status at the time of writing this is still "work in progress" and no way to change the DNS.

I plan to develope some of these names and also to park/sell the rest. Unfortunately I have no idea how long will I have to wait.

Anyone else having this type of problems with dot ASIA names at Moniker?
Or have you guys changed .ASIA names without any problems?

+++

Moniker Reps and John, pls copy......

Please address my ticket #5426-6548063 9/26/2008 11:32 AM EDT and solve the problem or at least tell me what is going on.

+++

Thank you.

P.S.

Thank you John for reading this post and attending to this matter promptly. The ticket is being attended now. Once again I appreciate your good offices.

Regards

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom