Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Dotcoms registered at Go-Daddy from 5 bucks to 10K each. More critieria below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Must be dotcom and must be registered at Go-Daddy.

An example of something on the low end would be a name that any knowledgeable domainer would register immediately if it were available. If you were to list the name here for $10 would it be guaranteed to sell? If not, then don't include it.

On the high end I am looking for names that are actually worth the money right now. For instance, if you want 3K for a name, I should be able to buy that name for 3K and pretty much be able to turn around and sell it for close to that right now.

What I don't want are names priced at 3K that would not be guaranteed to fetch $300 if listed in a thread. If you have received an offer of 3K three years ago near the market top, but turned it down, that doesn't mean that the name is worth at least 3K. The world does not work that way, and you will take that name to your deathbed if you don't figure out that simple principle. Asset values change all of the time.

So, send names that are priced right. Not wishing prices, but prices you would actually pay yourself if you didn't own the name. If you would never dream of paying the price you are asking, then it is bad business to try to stick the name on someone else for that price.

Good business is selling a product that you would actually buy yourself for that price. I do not mind the outrageous PM's I am getting, since I will just dig through them and pick out the deals that I want. The advantage of selling them through PM is that you don't expose the names in threads with constant dropping sales prices. That hurts the value, though we all have to do it when we sell in threads.

You should expect to feel a little seller's remorse when you sell something of value (a decent name) for something else of value (money). The whole point is not to get over on the buyer, but to make a WIN WIN deal for both sides, with each losing something of value, yet picking up something of similar value.

Keep sending names. Thanks.

WhoDatDog

Last edited:

deceneu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Want you buy names or it`s a lesson on how to consider a domain sale? Anyway, thanks, I`m your fan (how do you think domaining):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom