Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Dotcoms registered at Go-Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for names that have value. If you price them way higher than you could ever get if you listed them on Dn Forum, then the price is too high.

Far too many people are sending names that have no value. The ones that do have value are priced at all-time best-case scenario pricing from 3 years ago.

Others are sending decent names priced right, and I am making deals with them. If you want a quick sale, then send a name with a price that makes me want to buy without having to do a Google search, or rack my brain trying to figure out who would ever type it in.

Sell me a product for a price that you would actually pay yourself. That is good business.

WhoDatDog

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Budget up to 10K per name. Also buying low value names (if it has value and is worth registering, I am buying). If someone has a name that they think is worth 3K, yet they have tried to sell it for years for that price here and elsewhere but couldn't do it, then I am not going to be the one to bail their ass out.

If someone wants 3K from me, or 10K from me, then they need to send me a name that actually has that value. In other words, I will pay a price where I can expect to turn a bit of a profit if I put in a little effort.

Far too many people are sending me horseshit and garbage. And many of them are experienced domainers, and I wonder how they come up with these useless names. And then they put a price on it that is 50 times higher than they could get if they tried to sell it at Dn Forum today. It is amazing stuff.

To the poster above, I know you have some good property names that I was looking at. I am still willing to work some deals. We were pretty close about two weeks ago on a few of them.

Last edited:

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom