Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dotster API COM Wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone, I wanted to tell you about a new product we are releasing soon which is a simple COM Object wrapper for using Dotster's API for reselling domains.

Their API has many advantages over their IR system. The biggest one is you keep your clients on YOUR site, and you control the look and feel of all the pages Completely!

We highly recommend Dotster, after over 2 years of dealing with them, we have never had any problems, have always received fast and friendly support, and their prices are very reasonable and resellable.

Check out the product details today at http://www.xfiresoftware.com/

We hope to have a release by the end of next week!

Domain Summit 2024

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JeffX - I don't see anything special about your API wrapper and for $349.00, what am I missing?

quack :D

DomainDuck,

The DotsterAPI for resellers requires TCP or Telnet programming to talk to the Dotster Server. To do this securely is not something a lot of programmers do. It is not simply an HTTP form and post situation. What we have done is the back end work so that you the user of our product only has to deal with the HTTP form posts and any additional database processing you may need.

Any further questions? Let me know.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom