Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dotster Is SO STUPID

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
God, I have a Dotster Reseller account, and have a problem where a domain I own is not in my account, now having a Dotster Reseller account, if you click on support, and fill out the form, the messsages go to me.

NOW HOW THE HECK CAN I CONTACT DOTSTER????????, You have to login to their site with your login/pass but that loads my reseller program........

Now I have to create a new account, and relate to the other account? How ridiculous is this?

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL,

I just went and tried to create an account using username "ihatedotster"

Reply:
this account name already exists.

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The reference number for your question is 'xxx-001xxx'.

You should receive a response by e-mail from our support department within the next business day.

Anyone care to comment on this: the funniest reply of the day?

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problem contacting Dotster in the past.
I just didn't like their answers. :)

~ Nexus

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by mike_dp
God, I have a Dotster Reseller account, and have a problem where a domain I own is not in my account, now having a Dotster Reseller account, if you click on support, and fill out the form, the messsages go to me.

NOW HOW THE HECK CAN I CONTACT DOTSTER????????, You have to login to their site with your login/pass but that loads my reseller program........

Now I have to create a new account, and relate to the other account? How ridiculous is this?

LOL,

I just went and tried to create an account using username "ihatedotster"

Reply:
this account name already exists.

ahaha

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

It's not ridiculous. The email is supposed to go to you, you are a reseller (so don't try to email them from your reseller site). I have never had a problem contacting them.

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ugh, hey i got a problem with this account over here..

You do not think that is a security problem? That's utterly ridiculous

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ugh, hey i got a problem with this account over here..

You do not think that is a security problem? That's utterly ridiculous

So email Dotster, not yourself. You called Dotster stupid because you sent an email through your reseller site, and got it yourself, but it is supposed to work that way, for you to get email from your customers.

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who said I sent an email? If you knew anything at all, you would know Dotster turned off their EMAIL, you have to use their SUPPORT SYSTEM, which you need to login to do.

So I have to create another account to discuss the stuff on this account. That is ridiculous. And I don't need no more of your replies.. so go away

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who said I sent an email? If you knew anything at all, you would know Dotster turned off their EMAIL, you have to use their SUPPORT SYSTEM, which you need to login to do.

So I have to create another account to discuss the stuff on this account. That is ridiculous. And I don't need no more of your replies.. so go away

Sorry, I was trying to help you. I always email them, I have 2 people I talk to regularly there.

mike_dp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I try to HELP them, they don't seem to want it. I tell them once a week what is wrong.. They don't want to listen, just collect cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom