Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Double billed from Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They will refund you...make sure you keep an eye on your bills.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope I am refunded tomorrow or else I'm looking at bouncing some checks because of this and at $39 a bounced check, I'll be sure to hold them responsible.

I'll also call tomorrow morning.

Edit: I also noticed that my billing page on Pool.com only shows one charge so either there is a security breach or their system is messed up.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hmmm why don't you use a CC instead?

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was actually quadruple billed. They advised me it was an issue on their end and that they would correct.

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last year, they billed me 12 times for 2 domains, it took me more than a month to fix this problem, and i did it by myself, went to the bank and told them not to pay them, they were coomiting fraud, i did pay for the 2 domains because i kept them but not the other 10 times they billed me, never used them again...

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone w/ Pool and they claim a refund was issues instantly but my bank statement doesn't see it. I called my bank and they do not see it yet but it can take up to 5 business days.

Interesting how they can instantly take your money but it will take days to get it back.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
did you end up getting your money back, Draggar?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pool is not the only one that double bills. I have been double billed at enom, godaddy and many other places. Many places not even related to domains.

If you don't check your bills, that's your fault. This is a regular occurence at many places.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had this happen a few times, and so far everyone has corrected it...problem with the charges that happen from the different exchange rates...
always watch your bills...it pays to do so. LOL

:yo:

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pool is not the only one that double bills. I have been double billed at enom, godaddy and many other places. Many places not even related to domains.

If you don't check your bills, that's your fault. This is a regular occurence at many places.

He DID check his bills, that's how he knows he got screwed by Pool. You're right, Pool isn't the only company that screws the customer now and then. What's funny is that these companies tend not to screw up in the customer's favor.

Buyer beware. The domain business mostly flies under the radar of government controls, so the swarmy characters who are used to scratching and clawing for basics like toilet paper look for every opportunity to screw customers out of a few shekels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom