Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Drams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems to have changed a whole lot since I used it. When I used it though, it had bugs that gave me NO options, the programmer said it was eNom's fault my users could not renew a name through the system, and there was NO access to the code to fix it myself. I ended up having to switch to RegistrarPDQ instead of giving my customers lame excuses. I'm sure there are different experiences out there, but I didn't appreciate mine.

~ Nexus

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used it before and going to be using it again soon. I never had any problems myself. If the names aren't ordered through the script then you won't be able to manage other names in your reseller account or your clients for that matter unless you import them into the script. I would suggest trying it out with the monthly version.

NameRegistration

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’ll lease it for a month before buying it but I’d like to hear some feedback first. I was going to do that but then one member of this forum that has used it told me that he doesn’t recommend it and I decided to post this question. To be honest I feel quite lazy about learning enom’s API but that’s probably what I’ll do if the average feedback about it is negative.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I owned Standard and then Plus. I didn't like all the time I had to spend with updates and security patches all the time so I switch to whoiscart. I have two whoiscart licenses and recently got a WHTautopilot license for comparision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom