Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Driving dot me - Past 500GBP offer - 2,200+ uniques, $3.58 rev

Status
Not open for further replies.

-JL-

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Driving dot me
Registered at Godaddy, exp. Oct 2013

• TRAFFIC DOMAIN ~ 2,200+ uniques, $3.58 rev. unoptimized at NameDrive (traffic screenshot)
  • Previously received 500GBP offer from end user in 2012 - have emails to prove it.
  • Perfect for an auto enthusiast, or driving school website

Developed domains

• Driving.com is an auto insurance website.
  • Driving.ca is an car magazine and classifieds site belonging to Canada.com, a major newspaper corp.
  • Driving com/co/org/biz/us/net/tv/im/pw/in/info/at/eu/ws all taken!

The NUMBERS

• 549,000,000 Google search results for "driving"
  • 24,900,000 searches/mo. according to Google Keywords Tool
  • Comparable sales include IntensiveDrivingCourse.com for $1,577, DefensiveDrivingSchool.com for $5,766, DrivingTest.net for $800, TruckDriving.org for $750 (source: NameBio)

Make offers via PM, Paypal or Escrow only ;)

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
During the 20 days that you show in the screenshot there have been 137 views with 0% CTR.

Care to explain over what period of time that you owned this domain to get 2200+ unique visitors?

At one point did you run an email campaign or have paid traffic? I see that there was a spike in traffic during the month of July and it steadies out to low numbers again.

Are you selling this based on revenue or the name?

-JL-

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello David,

I am happy to clarify your inquiries about this domain.
The period shown in the screenshot is Feb 2, 2012 to August 16, 2013, during which there have been 2200+ unique visitors.
I did not do any promotion for the domain, and as shown in the parking stats - 86% is Direct (type-in) Traffic, 12% from a Referring Link, and ~1% from Search Engines.
It's possible that this name was developed prior to when I acquired it, but all I have done is own it as a domain alone.

I am selling this mostly based on the value of the Keyword.me, but the historical traffic stats are posted as information to the buyer.

Are you interested in bidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators