Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DROA or whatever they call themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly it was DROA but looks like they changed their name to Registration Services Incorporated.

Am I the only one who receives crappy renew with us letters on a regular basis, Eg 4 seperate envelopes came from them today, Anyway I can stop these assholes mailing me?

Paul

Domain Days 2024

redbulldog

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get quite a few of them, I rip the letter up and put it back in the pre-paid envelope and mail it back to them. I hoping they will get sick of it and take me off their list.

elequa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just ignore them i get quite alot of them as well.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got a few, i forget if they are prepaid envelopes or not, but if they are, just send them back with rocks in the envelopes. :p Depending on the # of envelopes you could cost them a good amount

T

tekz999

redbulldog said:
I get quite a few of them, I rip the letter up and put it back in the pre-paid envelope and mail it back to them. I hoping they will get sick of it and take me off their list.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!:party:

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
are they the ones in Buffalo? I want to go wait by the PO box some day....

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im going to send them back but woot I wont be receiving any more.

I sent an ANGRY email to all their listed email addresses then called them and requested they stop sending them and argued with them that they never had the right to send me them in the first place, then she went on to say I never had the right to call, I said yes I do, it says so on the 4 letters I received today.

She then went on to ask me one of my domains and I picked the hardest one out, bioarcsoft.com and because shes american, I have a uk accent she was having trouble understanding what I was saying, so I had to say words for each letter, I used all confusing ones.

I love the idea of rocks and I want wait until tommorow, Im going to post them with rocks from my garden.

Anyhoo I reccomend anyone who wants to stop getting them, do the same.

are they the ones in Buffalo? I want to go wait by the PO box some day....
Hahahaha that just made me laugh!

another good idea
use all fake info
and fill it in in russian
or email them in russian
or japanase
type it in in very bad english in babelfish
then convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom