Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

drop catching software

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does anyone have expericence with desktopapi.com or dropscript.com? Can these programs really compete with pool, enom and snapnames?

Steve

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stevesko said:
does anyone have expericence with desktopapi.com or dropscript.com? Can these programs really compete with pool, enom and snapnames?

Steve

.com, .net - NO

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am little biased, but let me give an honest opinion. If you are trying for high link domains or domains with an overture score your odds are slim to none. The software and scripts are best suited for domains that are not in the eyes of the public. I continue to pick up great .info, .biz and .us using the software. Last night i picked up supergirl.info as an example. Maybe not the best domain, however i feel its worth more then the reg fee. We have had great success with IDN domains recently since these cannot be backordered.

PS - The only software currently working for idns is http://www.dnware.com

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
about 3-4 years ago I used a crap catching software with enom api, in the first week I caught over a dozen 3 letter .nets, pure 3 letters, not good letters but still 3 letters, at that time they were only selling for 40-50$ each.
the drop catching softwares work, but not for great names, just too many people in the game nowadays with alot of $$$$ to spend.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I tried desktopapi and it seems to have been blocked by my isp (comcast)... They have refunded my money. I am now trying their server software, dropscripts, I had to get a dedicated server to run it, but with Pool running my names up to $300 regularly, how many do I need to get to have it pay... I'll keep everyone posted.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom