Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DropDay not showing godaddy data

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmunee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All godaddy auctions data has disappeared from all of the search results that I try. Has anyone else had this issue with DropDay?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That really sucks. Glad I cancelled my subscription about a month ago. Hate like hell to pay for something and get nothing.

bdmunee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It pretty much sucks alright. I guess since they have a pretty fair amount of subcribers they are more concerned with finding new ways to spend their money rather than delivering a quality product and good service.

Maybe I will develop a similar site and take some of that business since they don't seem to care about their paying customers. In the meantime, do you know of any reasonably priced alternative (freshdrop is NOT reasonable)?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The other side to this may be a change in GoDaddy's end that is really screwing with dropday.

But, ignoring or not responding to the emails and posts on the forum is concerning.

DropDay

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
As you probably know by now, the issue is fixed long ago.
GoDaddy made some changes to the search mechanism, so we were unable to collect data from them
We were not aware of this post, this is the reason why we did not answer it.

we are not our to lunch or anything like that and we do care about the customers and we did everything we could to fix the issue as fast as possible.

@bdmunee
I have personally answered every email that came to DropDay.com, check your spam folder maybe, i have answered everyone - 100%
@Doc Com
Contact me for "returning customer" discount if you are interested.

Have a nice day.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems that DropDay's Godaddy Closeouts no longer work... This needs fixed asap or please issue me a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom