Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DRT Expert? Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using DRT to scan my current domains and decide which ones I should renew. I can't decide based upon revenue, due to the fact that I have been flip flopping around all year with parking programs.

Can somone give me a little advise as how to go about analysing the data?

What numbers are the "most important" as far as future traffic possiblities or keyword importance (i am not sure the keyword importance is relevant outside of the OVT numbers)

Thanks a bunch!

Anne

Domain Days 2024

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain names with high overture, and high link pop in google and yahoo are more likely to receive consistant traffic. Domain names with no overture, but still have a high amount of link pop in search engines still have a chance to receive traffic and revenue. I would suggest opening a moniker account and use the test and delete method. They charge a 25 cent fee only if you register a domain name, test it and delete it within 4 days.

Dont focus too heavily on the appraisal, but use it as eye candy so to speak. When the appraisal is at zero, there is a good chance the domain name has any good features attached with it. But if its anything over a few bucks, its worth looking into. I would also suggest completing your scan, and then aranging the list by available and registered.... delete the registered names, then arange the list again by appraisals. It works like a charm. Right now I dont have access to DRT because I am in the process of getting my computer fixed... but in the future, if you have any problems, you may contact me at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom