Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DS is not what is use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirus

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been with DS since the beginning and I have recruited many people to DS, but I am sad to say after all the years I have slowly moved most of my 1000+ portfolio to parked. I have seen a decline in revenue from DS, while I keep seeing an increase in revenue with parked.

I use to receive my ds payment pretty much the same time every month for years and now it seems like it comes later and later each month.

I am still attending Domain Fest and I look forward to their new auction system and I wish them much success.

My rep and DS is one of the best and he can always be reached via email. On the other hand, this is a business and with lower revenues and slower payments, I have been forced to seek an alternative.

I have used parked services for about a year now and have been very impressed. There interface is one of the best and payments are paid twice a month on the same two days like clockwork.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems that there effort on changing the ws-foramt, adding end of year incentives, and buying of Moniker are probably due to the lost income from competitors.

domainrock

Newfound Names
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's sort of sad - DomainSponsor is a great system but they continually lack to make any progress in the development of better landing pages. DS - If you're listening - you are one of the best parking services hands down but the landing pages need to be updated.

Every other parking service is surpassing you in this department 10 fold!

This is the greatest flaw in your system - (all parking services have the same "other" complaints for the most part) but this is such an easy and long, overdue change.

Hopefully somebody hears this....

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used parked services for about a year now and have been very impressed. There interface is one of the best and payments are paid twice a month on the same two days like clockwork.

I have some names @ parked also but no one has been able to out perform DS when it comes to financial names. Anyone not agree?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what feed does DS use?...thinking of moving some names over there?...any feedback?...pros....cons?

thanks
tony

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do they allow for any sort of paid traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom