Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DS tax info ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anybody received any tax info from ds yet, i.e. 1099. ?? or seen any announcements. The suspense is killing me

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If they declare it, you have to declare it.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Rad. Yea I know that. I guess Im expecting a 1099 from them since they send a check every month. I know I have to claim it, thats not the problem. What Im wondering is since we receive decembers check in the middle of January, is decembers income actually to be reported for 2005. I know an accountant/tax pro can give me the answer but I want to know exactly what DS is reporting. Last thing I need is an audit. The only reason I asked here is that I thought maybe a lot of people could be helped at once, or somebody already knew. I find it odd that DS hasn't posted anything about this in thier announcement sections. My experience suggests that a 1099 would be sent to the publishers, (at least the US based publishers). DS, where art thou?

FusionX

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are using strictly cash basis of acconting then you don't include December's revenue this year because you received the revenue in Jan. However, if you are incorporated or have over $5 Million dollars in revenue, then you have to go with the accrual basis of accounting and report the income this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom