Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DS took care of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had some pretty serious stats issues with DS in the month of December. As an effect of the problem, I have basically no stats for a 7 day period in the month. My account manager Sam Aidun took care of me though. He has been very responsive and communicative in trying to get the issue taken care of. Moreover, they estimated my revenue for that week very generously. In fact so generously that it made that weeks revenue by far the highest in my one year history with DomainSponsor.

The stats issue is still annoying and maybe I sound like a cheerleader for DS. But when you find a company doing really good things in this industry, I think it's important to broadcast it.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice to here that.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had some pretty serious stats issues with DS in the month of December. As an effect of the problem, I have basically no stats for a 7 day period in the month. My account manager Sam Aidun took care of me though. He has been very responsive and communicative in trying to get the issue taken care of. Moreover, they estimated my revenue for that week very generously. In fact so generously that it made that weeks revenue by far the highest in my one year history with DomainSponsor.

The stats issue is still annoying and maybe I sound like a cheerleader for DS. But when you find a company doing really good things in this industry, I think it's important to broadcast it.

Good to hear, Sam is also my account rep and has been great working with me to maximize my revenue and solve any problems that arise.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fab ; just send a support request and they will reply with your reps contact info etc ... usually in a few hours or less

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well my ppc has landslided for the past 10 days or so. Went down by over 50%. I don't have an account manager though. I guess my income is too low.

It might just be the time of year. Christmas and New Years doesn't seem to be a good time for PPC. See if it doesn't recover this week.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It might just be the time of year. Christmas and New Years doesn't seem to be a good time for PPC. See if it doesn't recover this week.

Still beginning of the week, however, so far still low. I sent them a support request, and am still waiting to hear from them.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All DS users I spoke with have the same problem. Hopefully it's not permanent.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got an e-mail back from "Linda Sadighi". She basically said that 90% of my traffic is foreign, and they have no control over foreign feeds, and that the ad prices have probably dropped due to post holidays.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am new to DS but noticed Monday was a very poor day. What makes it so odd is that Monday is often the best day of the week for my portfolio but the Monday performace was similar to weekends which are slow and typically the worst days by far for my names (I do not have much non-us traffic).

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am new to DS but noticed Monday was a very poor day. What makes it so odd is that Monday is often the best day of the week for my portfolio but the Monday performace was similar to weekends which are slow and typically the worst days by far for my names (I do not have much non-us traffic).

Strange the way things work... monday was one of my best days yet ...:greenconfused:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strange the way things work... monday was one of my best days yet ...:greenconfused:

Could be because my names were only there 6-days and the auto-optimizations have been very slow and poorly done overall so far. However, that would not explain why the Monday performance was so similar to weekends which weekends are most always not good no matter who the firm is for my particular names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom