Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Ducati Dealers Website - Traffic & Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www.ducatidealers.com

The site is a directory of ducati motorcycle dealers worldwide. Also featured are reviews of some of the popular ducati models for 2006.

For the past 4 months, it's averaging about $40 per/month in adsense and CJ commissions.

The site was found by more then 200 different keyphrases for the month of October. It's consistently generating 50 visitors/day.

BIN $500

Paypal for payment.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

1) What's the revenue split Adsense/CJ? (the reason I'm asking is because I do not have a CJ account yet)
2) You mentioned average revenue for four months. Could you please post or pm approximate figures for each month, or indicate whether there are any trends?
2) Have you ever been in touch with a Ducati representative, or have you ever been contacted by Ducati regarding usage of the brand, possible trademarks, and/or copyright questions?

I am seriously interested in buying. Thank you in advance for taking the time to address my questions.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

1) What's the revenue split Adsense/CJ? (the reason I'm asking is because I do not have a CJ account yet)

Adsense makes up the bulk of the revenue. It has averaged more then $1 per/day for the month of October.

2) You mentioned average revenue for four months. Could you please post or pm approximate figures for each month, or indicate whether there are any trends?

No real trends to speak of. Traffic and revenue has been very consistent.

2) Have you ever been in touch with a Ducati representative, or have you ever been contacted by Ducati regarding usage of the brand, possible trademarks, and/or copyright questions?

I have had no TM issues regarding the domain. Whilst I haven't contacted them, I am not using the site in bad faith so I really can't see there being a problem.

I am seriously interested in buying. Thank you in advance for taking the time to address my questions.

I hope this helps.

This website is now sold, pending payment.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators