Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DUNR.com - Suggestions please...

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

The above graphic is what I am using to market this domain and I am trying to gather feedback from members to see if anyone has any better idea to try and maximize the resale potential of this domain.

Maybe I should use the tagline dun right instead of done right?

Maybe a different concept altogether

Any ideas anyone?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

here ya go 1625838284607.png

imo....

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should use the tagline dun right instead of done right?
I like this, but for the user to be able to understand it, the type of company it is needs to be exposed here.

Repair Dun Right
Plumbing Dun Right
etc.

As you don't know who will end up with it, I would drop it from the logo and make suggested taglines for potential end-users.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi

here ya go View attachment 5110

imo....

That app is India based, highly unlikely I would make any significant sale to them.
If so they would have contacted me by now, especially because it's the .com

Darlington Omeh

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you ever considered the possibility of running into troubles with Dunlop with the use of that logo? Have you ever thought perhaps the similarity could be putting off the potential buyers?

In my opinion, this domain would be better off sitting right there and waiting for the right buyer. A long hold will be in order.

Last edited:

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you ever considered the possibility of running into troubles with Dunlop with the use of that logo? Have you ever thought perhaps the similarity could be putting off the potential buyers?

In my opinion, this domain would be better off sitting right there and waiting for the right buyer. A long hold will be in order.

HeHe,

I actually had to do a search for the dunlop symbol to understand what you were talking about.

I don't think I am going to give that too much thought, I'm selling a domain and not tires.
The only similarity is an arrow and I would be concerned if the domain was DunT as in dunlop tires but DunR is being suggested as DunRight which is far enough away from anything dunlop that there should not be an issue.

Once I gather some ideas here I will probably redesign the logo and the arrow won't be part of it anyways.

I do appreciate the feedback though @Darlington Omeh it did make me aware and I will not include it in the re-design.

Last edited:

Darlington Omeh

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The first thing that will flash to the mind of anyone who sees this logo is Dunlop. And Dunlop do make Rims too, I guess so?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom